ExAd

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Chatabout - Easy money socializing with others!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been working on my youtube channel I've started up. But anyways, since I've started using Chatabout they've made alot of changes! First, you get 1 point for each comment in the TOPICS, NEWS, QUESTIONS/ANSWERS, POSTS, and IMAGES! You also get 2 points for each post in the VIRAL section! 2 points =$.01! Comments must be 20 words or more, but considering there's so much to talk about, you're probably end up writing more! They also have a BONUS area! This is a great area for earning more points! The daily poll gives 5 points, daily path 2, and some weekdays they have 10 points for clicking a instant giveaway!
Join HERE and if you need any help, just write a comment and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment