ExAd

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Earn $.50 - A personal offer from me!

Hey guys! I'm doing a personal offer for you guys! This is for you all who are signed up to get emails when a new post is made! And when you complete the offer, I'll pay you $.50 personally to paypal!
1. If you're not already, signup to the Newsletter/feedburner to the right. Use the same email as your paypal email
2. Signup to Qmee and get the chrome extension.
3. Install the chrome extention, and take the tutorial.
4. If you have no money, earn some! Search stuff on google like "ecigs" "disney cruise"  "Samgung tablet" and all that. Once a bar comes up on the left, click an ad! Then you'll get money
5. Click the Qmee icon at the top right and go to "cashout paypal"
6. Enter your paypal email in the comments, and I will pay you if you did!
I'm trusted on EMoneySpace so if you have any issues message me there

No comments:

Post a Comment