ExAd

Friday, August 29, 2014

Earn $.20 per day [US ONLY]

Alrighty guys, I'm here how to show you guys how to make $.18 - $.23 (depends on chosen reward) per day. This can be paypal, amazon, starbucks, and more! You will also earn a %50 of what I earn of you for being your referal!

(or click here)
Alright, so now you've signed up. Head on over to offers, and then go to instant credit (click here if lazy) There should be 30 instant credit ads. Now, click the offer, close the window that opens, and press submit. You get .75 points instantly, Press back, and repeat 30 times. This will get you 22.5 points.
So, a point can be worth different amounts. If you choose a $1 USD payout to paypal, it costs 125 points. If you want a $5 paypal, it costs 500 points. And if you want $100, it costs 9750 points. So the larger you redeem, the more value of each point.
Now, I say save up for the $5 reward and redeem. Since you earn 22 points daily, in 10 days you earn 220, and in a month you get 660. So $6+ for working maybe 5 minutes each day! Not that bad ;) I've been paid multiple times, but if you don't believe me, just cashout $1 and see!
Now, I will also offer refback personally. For every 30 ads (every day) you click and do, I will pay you $.01. Not much, but it's just for being my refferal! You can get your refback after you reach $.05 in RCB (150 ads). Message me on my EMoneySpace profile, jihalliday, or send me a message on skype, jamesian0525, for the refback.
HAPPY EARNINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment