ExAd

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello there! Welcome to my site! Here I will post some great money making sites, including Get Paid To, Paid To Click, and various other things! I will hope to update this blog daily, until I run out of sites! I will aslo post sites with BTC! So stay tooned! Feel free to enter you email and get an automatic email each time I make a new post! (Don't worry, I have no access to the email, it is done through google.)
When I post a new site, in the title you will see an abriviation.
[PTP] stands for paid to promote which pays you (x) each time someone views you link
[GPT] stands for get paid to where you get paid to do stuff such as offers, watch videos, etc
[PTC] stand for paid to click where you get paid to click links.
[O] stands for other which is a site that does not apply to any of the above! Don't worry, you'll still earn money!
So what are you waiting for? MAKE SOME MONEY TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. On Rotate 4 All's paid to promote network, you can get cash simply for promoting your PTP link or by surfing other pages.

    ReplyDelete