ExAd

Saturday, August 2, 2014

[GPT] Meprizes - I've earned over $240!

Hello again! Im here to tell you guys about Meprizes. 
Now, Meprizes is deinately my favorite GPT, hands down. Almost $100 out of my $240 i've earned is from the offer contests! Meprizes give out SO MUCH every week, I don't even know how much! It also has the most offer walls I've even seen-  18 walls, plus 1000s of on site offers!  
The admin, here4themoney, is extremely trusted, as he owns multiple sites and is basically everywhere on every GPT site! 
Their crowdflower offerwall also has LOTS of offers and easy surveys, and they pay HIGH!
Here's some of my highest payments
What are you waiting for? Join and earn some moola!

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete